Want to make your mouth feel like royalty again?
A dental crown is a great option to give you back your royal smile and restore the feel and function of your natural teeth while safeguarding your oral health for many years down the road.
Let’s take a look at the benefits of this procedure, so you can determine the best path forward for your unique oral health.
What are dental crowns?
Crowning a tooth is a restorative dental procedure that helps to restore and protect fragile teeth. A crown – or artificial cap – is carefully secured over the top of your weakened tooth and should, depending on wear and tear, last for up to 15 years.
The importance of dental crowns
To protect your teeth the best you can, those extra few steps can make a world of a difference – not only to your overall oral health but to your bank account, too!
- Alleviate pain and discomfort
- Protect fragile natural teeth from further damage
- Immediately restore the natural look, feel and function of your teeth
- Are cost-effective when compared to the cost of potentially re-doing dental work (broken fillings, tooth extractions, etc.)
When you should opt for a dental crown
Your dentist should be the first person you talk to about dental crowns as they will be able to tell if it’s the best option for your teeth.
Some common instances where crowns are likely the best option are:
- Covering over and safeguarding a weakened tooth (such as from a root canal procedure)
- Repairing the look, feel and function of a broken, chipped or worn down tooth
- Securing a dental bridge in place
Coaldale Dental Crowns
At Coaldale Dental, we believe every mouth is worthy of a crown! When you book your assessment appointment, we can help you determine whether or not a crown is a good fit for your oral health. 👑
Book your dental crown procedure today!